- Community nursery (Endemic and Wild Fruit Bearing Trees) in Brgys. Irawan and Simpokan in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
- Saving the Almaciga Tree in Palawan, Philippines.
- Traditional Systems of Forest Management of the Palao’an in Aribungos, Brooke’s Point, Pawalan (Year 3): Enhancing Sustainability in the Traditional Systems of Forest Management of the Palao’ans.
- Development of Conservation Protocol and Useful Products from Zingiberaceae in Mt. Makiling Forest Reserve (MMFR) and vicinities.
- Linao-Cawayan Subwatershed Management Project (LICASWAMP-Phase 3)
- Plant Science Scholarship Program: Threesha Gee Maree A. Bahingawan
- Revegetation of Degraded Ultramafic Areas in Northern Zambales, Philippines Using Indigenous Metallophytes
- Saving Mt. Purgatory Phase 3: Ensuring a Sustained Mt. Purgatory Ecotourism.
- Integrated Resource Management through Social Fencing
- Facilitating mangrove management in Siruma, Camarines Sur – Year 2.
- Community empowerment through Protection and Restoration of the Environment towards Sustainable Livelihood.
- Project Green Shield (Setting up of Threats Monitoring and Protection System in the 12,377 ha High Conservation Value Area of HCVA.
- Ilin and Ambulong Islands Forest Conservation Project.
- Plant Science Scholarship Program: Edmund B. Capuz
- 1st Philippine Environment Summit
Major Grants Supported by PTFCF (2015-2016)
- Pinoy Cinnamon Conservation Project
- A Biophysical and Socio-economic Assessment of the Tayasan Subwatershed: Capacitating the LGU in Developing a Water Management and Ecotourism Framework.
- Vigan Mangrove Rehabilitation Project
- Enrichment and Protection of Native Trees inside the North Negros Natural Park – Phase 2.
- Capacitation of Babatngon PO Federation for the Protection, Conservation and Monitoring of the Remaining Upland Forest of Babatngon Leyte.
- Mangrove Forest Protection and Management Project in Samar and Leyte.
- Molecular Phylogeny and Taxonomic Revision of Philippine Uncaria Schreb. (Naucleae-Rubiacea) including Phytochemicla Screening of Two Endemics
- Printing, Launching and Distribution of the Book, “The Mammals of Luzon, Philippines: A Biogeographic Perspective on Evolution, Ecology and Conservation,” by Lawrence R. Heaney, Danilo S. Balete and Eric Rickart.
- Advocating the Rainforestation Agenda and Strengthening the RFRI Network
- Haribon 3Ts (Tree Trek and Tag)
- Philippine Tropical Forest Conservation Learning Series Season 3: Tanim ng Buhay (PNB3) for Science Grade or Development Level 3.
- Establishment of Native Tree Nursery as Entrepreneurial Opportunities of NAKRISMA in Maputi, San Isidro, Davao Oriental.
- Sustaining Forest Conservation and Rehabilitation Initiatives in Mt. Daguma Range, Year 2.
- Conservation Biogeography of Native Trees on Dinagat Island, Philippines.
- Caring for Banwa: Indigenous Community-based Conservation of Environmentally Critical Areas in Eastern Mindanao, Philippines.
- Silway River Watershed Areas Rainforestation and Preservation, Phase 2.
- Strengthening the Management of Bud Bongao Local Conservation Area.