The Forest Landscape Grant Program aims to protect the country’s most critical forest landscapes. Through this approach, the Foundation intends to:
- Establish a participatory and coordinated strategy to natural resource management on a large scale;
- Increase understanding on the impacts of management decisions on forest ecosystem products and services;
- Mitigate climate change by reducing emissions from forest degradation and deforestation (REDD-Plus) activities consistent with the Philippine National REDD-Plus Strategy; and
- Ensure that the full range of local needs are being met while contributing to national commitments and global targets.
- Sierra Madre
- Samar and Leyte
- Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental