Request for Proposals: Forest Landscape Grant Program (Southern Sierra Madre)
The Philippine Tropical Forest Conservation Foundation (PTFCF) is a non-stock, non-profit, non-government organization established in 2002, under two bilateral agreements between the governments of the United States of America and the Philippines, to provide grants to organizations that empower the people to protect the forests.
The Foundation is seeking proposals from qualified organizations for its Forest Landscape Grant Program in Southern Sierra Madre. This covers the provinces of Aurora, Nueva Ecija, Rizal, Bulacan, Laguna and Quezon.
Through this program, the Foundation intends to:
- Establish a participatory and coordinated strategy to natural resource management on a large scale;
- Increase understanding on the impacts of management decisions on forest ecosystems products and services;
- Mitigate climate change by reducing emissions from forest degradation and deforestation (REDD-Plus) activities consistent with the Philippine National REDD-Plus Strategy; and
- Ensure the satisfaction of local needs while contributing to national commitments and global targets.
For more information about the request, please download the documents below:
- PTFCF Forest Landscape Grant Program Brochure
- PTFCF Results Framework, 2017-2021
- RFP Southern Sierra Madre
For more information about the program, please contact us through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ( (02) 891-0595 and (02) 864-0287).