Request for Proposals: Forest Landscape Grant Program (Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental)
The Philippine Tropical Forest Conservation Foundation (PTFCF), Inc. is a non-stock, non-profit, non-government organization established in 2002 under two bilateral agreements between the governments of the United States of America and the Philippines to provide grants to organizations that empower the people to protect the forests.
The Foundation is seeking proposals from qualified organizations for its Forest Landscape Grant Program in Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental.
Through this program, the Foundation intends to:
- Establish a participatory and coordinated strategy to natural resource management on a large scale;
- Increase understanding on the impacts of management decisions on forest ecosystems products and services;
- Mitigate climate change by reducing emissions from forest degradation and deforestation (REDD-Plus) activities consistent with the Philippine National REDD-Plus Strategy; and
- Ensure the satisfaction of local needs while contributing to national commitments and global targets.
For more information about the eligible activities and proponents, and requirements, please download the Request for Proposal and PTFCF Results Framework 2017-2021 through the links below:
- 2017 RFP Forest Landscape Grant Program for Bukidnon and Misamis Oriental (updated)
- PTFCF Results Framework 2017-2021
Interested entities may send their applications, using the prescribed templates for the proposals from the website, through mail or e-mail on or before March 3, 2017.
For more information about the program, please contact us through e-mail (email@example.com) or phone ( (02) 891-0595 and (02) 864-0287).